HTML IntroductionSeptember 25, 2018
What is HTML?
1. Standard markup language for creating website
2. Represent by elements that identify by tags that have their own function
3. HTML = Hypertext Markup Language
Example of the Elements .
|<!Doctype html>||HTML 5 tag page|
|<head>||Contains meta information for the page|
|<title>||Specifies a title for the page (Title on browser)|
|<body>||Contain the contents of the page|
To start on writing your page you’ll need
- Notepad (An application where you can FIND on windows PC)
- Notepad++ (An application where you can download free from here)
- TextEdit (An application where you can find on MAC PC)