Identify poor organizational environment.January 31, 2019
- Having a good working environment is the advantages and enjoyment for employees. Giving a great environment in
workplaceto employees is one of the most greatthings about the organization or management.
- Enjoyment/joyful environment will keep the employees awake or conscious about their work. Employees will be more profitable to the organization.
- A bad organizational environment will never keep employees for a long time to go along with the company/organization history. It will make a
dullcircle around the employees.
- The bad organization also lead to less productive, less friendly and more stress.
Do you know what are the bad actions that can lead to these environment?. Lets see what are the bad actions make the environment keep damaging. Avoid all of these actions if you want a good working environment.
1. No friends or working colleagues.
2. No good vibes around them (higher level management).
3. Stressful working environment.
4. Lack in group work.
5. Language barrier.
6. Not approaching seniors when don’t know to do a task.
7. Bullying culture.
8. When someone always watching you.
9. Projects keep lagging or overloaded.
10. Less communicating skills.
11. Not a friendly manager, seniors, CEO, boss, or whoever higher level to the employee.
12. Less training to the new comers.
13. Less compensation and benefits.
14. No free time.
15. Less acknowledging your employees.